Feasibility studies are a practical tool that provide a critical evaluation of all aspects affecting municipal projects to determine whether these projects are feasible, achievable, affordable, and sustainable.
The goal of the study is to objectively and rationally uncover the strengths and weaknesses of an existing municipality or proposed shared municipal venture, opportunities and threats present in the environment, the resources required to carry through, and ultimately the prospects for success.
Types of feasibility studies we preform:
- Public safety/ law enforcement
- Emergency services
- General municipal
- Shared municipal services
Pre-employment Background Screening Services
Don’t make a costly mistake! We know how critical the hiring process is to your municipality. Quite literally, the next person you hire could be the reason for the success or failure of your municipal operations. Conducted by retired law enforcement officers with years of investigative experience, our screenings will help you hire the best candidates.
Since a “National Criminal Records Database” does not exist, we utilize multiple databases to conduct an accurate screening. A Google search is not enough!
The following services are offered individually and as a suite:
- Skip trace
- Social security number trace
- NYS criminal background search
- Federal criminal background search
- Prior employment verification
- Educational degree verification
- Driver license verification
- Out of state criminal background check
- Out of state (Non-NYS) DMV records
- Terrorist watch list
- Sex offender search (free with any other screening service)
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a price quote!